“Excellent diner / restaurant” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Diner
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Dessert
Atlanta, Georgia
“Excellent diner / restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

we eat here all the time and know some of the staff. its a small clean place with an excellent selection of foods, breakfast is especially good , and you can order many things like 1 piece of french toast etc rather than a place where they only have set menus. they are closed on SUndays

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Sanford, Florida
“Don't miss a trip to this Diner!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012

If you are visiting Charleston, take the short ride to this little diner just outside of Charleston. My boyfriend, who is from the south, calls this kind of fare "Meat and 3". This is good down home southern-style cooking. We shared an order of Fried Green Tomatoes with a Remoulade-type dipping sauce, and they were delicious. I had the Spicy Shrimp and Grits (second time I have ordered this same dish) and it was incredible, When it first arrived, I thought, "I'll never be able to eat all this." but it was so darned good, I practically licked my bowl clean! Did I mention it comes with Fried Green Pickles? :-) Michael ordered the Pecan-encrusted Pan-seared Boneless Porkchop and Mashed Sweet Potatoes with Bleu Cheese spexial. YUM. They very quickly accommodated our party of 18 when we arrived on a Thursday afternoon about 2:00. Our meals were out so fast I could hardly believe it. They have a wonderful selection of pies but I was too full to take one on!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Evanston, Illinois
“Nice Food Way Overpriced for a Diner”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2012

The food was good diner type food. Tasty, but the for a family, the price was way too expensive. The desserts were good but overpriced as well. When we go to a diner, we expect it to be inexpensive to moderate. Everything we got was tasty, though.

Visited November 2011
SalParco, Owner at Boulevard Diner, responded to this review, August 20, 2012
Thanks for visiting Boulevard Diner. We are very happy to hear that you found all the food delicious. We do strive to provide great food in a nice atmosphere at a reasonable price. We hope you'll give Boulevard another shot! Thanks again!
Mount Pleasant, South Carolina
“Great for Lunch or Dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2012

Never a bad meal here. Service is always good too. I like the Oriental Salad and the Cajun Style Meatloaf for lunch or the Cashew Chicken for dinner. The prices are right on!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Beavercreek, Ohio, United States
“Excellent Food / Off the beaten path”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2012

My husband and I went there this evening based on customer reviews. This place is amazing! Don't let the exterior fool you. The service is friendly and fast, the restaurant is clean and the place is buzzing with locals at dinner time. This place is great for the whole family. The food is very delicious and the portions are very generous. We had Green Fried Tomatoes, Shrimp and Grits, Fried Chickenbreast with mashed potatoes and some collards on the side. Yummy! We will definately going back there!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere