“Great seafood” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Late Night
Oak Ridge, Tennessee
“Great seafood”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

Great seafood for the price. Friendly staff as well. A nice creekside location, a little hard to spot from the road.

Visited April 2013

Florida
“Disappointing”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

We were in the area during a very busy time and ended up in RB's by default. For the money, the restaurant was disappointing. On the good side, the food was fresh and classic and we ended up with a nice table. On the bad side, the staff was arrogant and condescending. This is apparently a restaurant resting on it's laurels and location. If you want to overpay to be just another number this is your restaurant. I have had better service from road side vendors. The management should be ashamed.

• Visited April 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
conway, sc
“not returning”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

First and last time here. Nice atmosphere on water. Visited midafternoon when place was slow but service left alot to be desired even then. Overheard our waiter telling another waitperson he didn't want any more tables because tips were bad. (Someone needs to give him a clue!) Food was okey except for fish stew which we sent back. Thick tomato sauce with fish the size of rice when you could find it. Sent it back after 2 bites and told the waiter is wasn't that good. Still got char\ged for it. Plenty of other good restaurants in the area that have better ratings on TripAdvisor. Wish we had read the reviews first.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“BEST seafood place not downtown!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

Right across the creek from our hotel was RB's. We had a 30 minute wait but it was happy hour so my group did not mind. Their drinks were $3 each but beware, once you get to the table-no more happy hour prices! I did get a coke from the bar while we were waiting for our table and was allowed to have it refilled for free once we sat down. I had oysters and scallops. They were fried and breaded but the breading was not thick. I also had a cup of She-Crab soup. It was very good. Our waiter was wonderful and very attentive. My cousins ordered a shrimp pasta dish and split it and they both had at least 2 cups of pasta on their plates. My dinner was more than enough and THE BEST oysters I have had this season. Big and juicy! My mother had fried shrimp and scallops. Nice big shrimp and really the best scallops I have ever eaten. We had cole slaw and baked potatoes. The hush puppies were great and had a bit of onion in them. We took a container full of leftover seafood back to the hotel and had it for breakfast-cold! It was still very good and not greasy at all. The restaurant did get crowded really quickly around 6 PM and there were alot of people waiting. While we waited, we sat out on the back deck but there is a bar area with tables inside. I would go back here. Prices were reasonable. I highly recommend!

Visited April 2013
Charleston, South Carolina
“Good food & Excellent Atmosphere”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

I’ve been here about three times in the last two months and many times before. Honestly, the food is nothing to write home about, but it’s still pretty good. The view on the hand is AWESOME!

• Visited March 2013