“Gluten Free Menu Available” 4 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
“Gluten Free Menu Available”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2014

We ate at this restaurant twice during our last visit to the Isle of Palms. It was such a relief to find a nice restaurant with a gluten free menu. The atmosphere was upscale modern and the restaurant is located in a large shopping center on the way to Isle of Palms. Everything we had there was good.

• Visited February 2014

Charleston, SC
“Great value for lunch !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2014 via mobile

We've had lunch hear 4 times in the last two months and have never been disappointed. Food is really good and we've always had great service. Been for happy hour as well at the bar. We love it!

• Visited April 2014
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“We were going to see O'Reilly, and stumbled across a great place to eat!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2014

We were heading down to Charleston to see Bill O'Reilly and Dennis Miller at the Charleston Coliseum, and wanted to stop somewhere for dinner.

We had planned to go to PF Chang's, my favorite, when we saw Burtons Grill. We had never been there before.

Well, stopping there for dinner proved to be a great decision. The decor of the restaurant is lovely, the service was fantastic, and the food was 'to die for'!

Jamie was our server, and was extremely helpful, in going through the menu, since it was our first time there.

I had the shrimp marinated in olive oil, lemon juice and garlic, served over angel hair pasta, with fresh spinach and sweet roma tomatoes. IT WAS BEAUTIFUL.

Walter had a beef dish that he said was fantastic too.

I also ordered a spicy bloody mary, which not all that many restaurants/bars do well. This was perfect. And Jamie went through their craft beer list with us, and Walter's beers were really good too.

I cannot speak highly enough about Burtons. Decor, food, menu selection and service were all a definite 10+ out of 10. The prices were extremely reasonable.

If you're in or near Mt. Pleasant, do yourselves a favor and try Burtons Grill. You will become a fan, just like us! We will definitely be going back!

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Mount Pleasant, South Carolina
“Great food but...”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2014

Great food,atmosphere, and service. But prices are too high! I mean come guys, you expect me to pay $32 for the same bottle of wine anyone, including you, can buy at Trader Joe's for $7.99? I am sorry but a $25 corking fee is ridiculous! I understand the restaurant is trying to make a profit, but these guys are trying to make a killing! Again the food was great, but the only way we would return is on half price wine night.

• Visited April 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“Great Food~ Wonderful atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Every time I travel to this area from Myrtle Beach we eat at Burtons. We have eaten here a dozen times in the last year. On this visit I took a friend for Saturday night dinner. There was a good selection of wines by the glass. We each tried one. For app I had the mussels and my friend had the chili. Then we had a salad as our entree. I had the Beet salad which was delicious and chopped very fine and had a wonderful taste. I have yet to visit on a Monday night when they have oysters which are suppose to be fabulous.
If only Burtons would open a restaurant in Myrtle Beach we would visit every week for sure.

Visited March 2014