“great lunch” 5 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Dining on a budget
Pawleys Island, South Carolina, United States
“great lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2014 via mobile

you can`t go wrong. Food was terrific,service was attentive, friendly and helpful. I had the crab cake appetizer with a side and it was plenty for lunch. Hubby had fried chicken and he was stuffed! Laid back atmosphere, good prices, great food. Will definitely be back.

Visited August 2014

Collingwood, Canada
“Fantastic local food. ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2014

My family and I just finished a tour and asked for a recommendation for a restaurant that makes local food and is not "fast food" or a chain. The answer was Page's Okra Grill and it was right on the mark.

We went for lunch. Our server Donna was friendly, attentive and efficient.

The food was amazing. They had this homemade yellow BBQ sauce that was our of this world. All 4 if our meals were fantastic as was our appetizer. The only thing we didn't have room for was the amazing looking desserts we saw when we first entered.

This is a definite must eat spot!

“By far my favorite place in the charleston area ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2014

I just love this place! My boyfriend and I frequent it often whenever we can. We love the shrimp and grits, crab cakes and the pork plate. Everything is always delicious and the service is great. The place is always packed and for good reason, but we've never waited more than 20 minutes.

“Highly recommend eating here.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2014 via mobile

Service was quick.

Joey the outside bartender was nice and offered info about the area.

Signature Bloody Mary has bacon in it. It is very good.

Hot Bacon Collard Dip with Pork Rinds was my favorite

Prices were reasonable.

Outside seating and a family atmosphere you won't be disappointed.

Visited August 2014
Snellville, Georgia
“We'll be back...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2014

We recently visited this establishment the weekend that we were taking our Freshman daughter to College of Charleston. We arrived without a reservation on a Saturday night fearing a long wait. We were told that it would be about 35 minutes whether we chose indoor or outdoor seating. We opted for indoor as it was still pretty warm and humid outside. The actual wait was about 30 minutes. Service was prompt, and our table was supported not only by our waiter, but also others who identified our need for refills. I chose the shrimp and grit cakes which were a different take on a Southern classic. My wife ordered the fried oysters. I'm not that big a fan of oysters, but I will say that those were mild and tasty. Both of my daughters order the crabcakes. They are aficionados of this dish and both loved them. Our sides included a variety of things - mac cheese, mashed sweet potatoes (with pineapple - yum), and a few others. We all agreed that the food was terrific, and the value was good. I would not have complained had the entree prices been a few dollars higher. We will definitely go back on future visits to Charleston.

• Visited August 2014