“Very friendly and competent staff” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #56 of 256 Restaurants in Mount Pleasant
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
“Very friendly and competent staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

We enjoyed a very pleasant dining experience from the beginning when we were greeted at the door. Our waitress was very competent, and the food was excellent. The steamed dumplings were a bit disappointing, but my wife's Rum Colada was excellent and obviously not a powder mix. The shrimp in lobster sauce that I had was very wonderful. Altogether a memorable experience.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

St. Petersburg, Florida
“always the best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

you can't go wrong eating here. this great food. great staff. good drinks. can eat out side.
we like it .it's in a great area to get to. all good must try if you looking for something to go to.

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Mt. Pleasant, SC
“Nice place to grab a bite late night”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2013

My daughter loved their lamb dish but sadly they have taken it off their menu. I doubt we'll be back unless my husband and I go on a date without her.
My favorite is the chicken lettuce wraps.

Visited October 2012
“Another PF Changs that can't figure out the "to-go" concept.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013 via mobile

Once again I find myself totally frustrated by PF Changs takeout process. This time I'm at a restaurant in SC instead of my usual one in Dallas(they suck at takeout there too). My order is 20 min late (& counting), service is half hearted and it would be worth the money if they simply could execute my order. Since they can't though, I think I'm done with them in general! Including eating in - I usually come to PF Changs for business lunches at least twice a month. PS - I'm still waiting, make it 25 minutes late!!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Charleston
“Mt Pleasant goes upscale”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

Well, I kept hearing about PF Changs, and I actually got to try the one in Augusta before the Mount Pleasant location opened. Now that it has, we've been several times. I do find it pretty pricey at night if you're trying to take the whole family, but there is no question the food is awesome. I love the lettuce wraps so much, I've learned how to make them at home. This is a great place for a date night, or a business dinner. You know you're going to get excellent service and the food is consistent. Love the dessert shots too!

Visited November 2012