My wife and I spent two nights here the weekend of The Lowcountry Oyster Festival. The hotel's location is near to perfect with easy access to U.S.17. It's right over the Ravenel from Charleston. There's a shopping center with a Harris Teeter and Starbucks just around the corner. There are several restaurants an easy walk or short car trip away.
We had a single king bed room. It was very nice and had recently been painted. The room included a mini fridge and microwave. The bathroom was bright and clean. The hotel staff was very friendly.
We enjoyed our stay and will definitely stay there again. My wife stayed there with her best friend this past October and had many good things to say about it so that's why we chose to stay here over the Comfort Suites Isle of Palms Connector where we stayed last year. That place was surprisingly dumpy for its location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guests will enjoy this hotel's convenient access to the Charleston Historic District without paying downtown Charleston hotel rates. Located in the heart of Mount Pleasant, the Best Western Patriots Point is only minutes away from the beautiful Historic District where visitors can stroll along the cobble-stone streets, shop and dine in beautiful Charleston. Hotel guests will also find Patriots Point Maritime Museum, Fort Sumter and the Patriots Point Golf Course and Marina nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, BookIt.com, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your BEST WESTERN Patriots Point reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Patriots Point Hotel Mount Pleasant
- Patriots Point Best Western
- Best Western Mount Pleasant
- Mount Pleasant Best Western