We stayed here for one night for 2 days of Charleston sight seeing. This was such a great choice for us. It is right across the bridge from the expensive and overpriced hotels. Even though it is right off a major highway, it was extremely quiet. We had no problems at all with any listed amenities. The breakfast was nothing to write home about, but it was acceptable. Skip the coffee here and head to the Starbucks around the corner. We loved the cookies baked by the staff at 8p So warm and gooey. I would definitely stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guests will enjoy this hotel's convenient access to the Charleston Historic District without paying downtown Charleston hotel rates. Located in the heart of Mount Pleasant, the Best Western Patriots Point is only minutes away from the beautiful Historic District where visitors can stroll along the cobble-stone streets, shop and dine in beautiful Charleston. Hotel guests will also find Patriots Point Maritime Museum, Fort Sumter and the Patriots Point Golf Course and Marina nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Best Western and Odigeo so you can book your BEST WESTERN Patriots Point reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Patriots Point Hotel Mount Pleasant
- Patriots Point Best Western
- Best Western Mount Pleasant
- Mount Pleasant Best Western