The hotel is very basic, but if you're looking for a clean place to stay with a good location, this is it. You're just a minute away from getting on 17 which was perfect for us.
Every staff member I came in contact with was very friendly, and always made a point to greet you.
The breakfast is just fine but after a few days, we were ready for a change.
If you're looking for sunshine at the pool there is very little. It's surrounded by trees so much of it remains in the shade. The pool itself seemed clean, but it's time to remove all the patio furniture and power wash the entire area. The patio furniture could use some scrubbing too.
All in all it served us well. Would I stay here again...I think I would try another option nearby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guests will enjoy this hotel's convenient access to the Charleston Historic District without paying downtown Charleston hotel rates. Located in the heart of Mount Pleasant, the Best Western Patriots Point is only minutes away from the beautiful Historic District where visitors can stroll along the cobble-stone streets, shop and dine in beautiful Charleston. Hotel guests will also find Patriots Point Maritime Museum, Fort Sumter and the Patriots Point Golf Course and Marina nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Low Cost Holidays, Odigeo and Otel so you can book your BEST WESTERN Patriots Point reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Patriots Point Hotel Mount Pleasant
- Patriots Point Best Western
- Best Western Mount Pleasant
- Mount Pleasant Best Western