The staff is super friendly especially Michael. The decor is great. In the afternoon if you are quick enough they have fresh baked cookies. I happened upon them right out of the oven. They were a nice bonus. Bed was super comfy. Nice sized room. Breakfast wasn't bad. Typical stuff but I would have liked bacon instead of sausage everyday. We were within walking distance of the fireworks. Parking was fine except the night of the fireworks people were using the parking lot which made it very hard to find a space. We would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guests will enjoy this hotel's convenient access to the Charleston Historic District without paying downtown Charleston hotel rates. Located in the heart of Mount Pleasant, the Best Western Patriots Point is only minutes away from the beautiful Historic District where visitors can stroll along the cobble-stone streets, shop and dine in beautiful Charleston. Hotel guests will also find Patriots Point Maritime Museum, Fort Sumter and the Patriots Point Golf Course and Marina nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Priceline and Venere so you can book your BEST WESTERN Patriots Point reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Patriots Point Hotel Mount Pleasant
- Patriots Point Best Western
- Best Western Mount Pleasant
- Mount Pleasant Best Western