We stayed at this hotel in the past and chose it again for our latest visit to the Charleston area. It's conveniently located slightly off the busier streets, so there's not a lot of traffic noise. It's just a very short drive to restaurants and not far to the beach and the Charleston historic district. The desk staff is efficient and the rooms are clean and well-kept. Breakfast is included (although the waffle machines could use a tune-up, and biscuits and gravy would be a nice addition). There are also complimentary cookies in the evening, which is a definite plus in my opinion. They allowed us to leave our car at the hotel while we took a cruise from Charleston. The front desk clerk set us up with a nice reliable taxi driver to get to the port. Our thanks to her and to Todd Comstock at TC Transportation Services, who also efficiently returned us to the hotel after the cruise. All in all, a nice hotel, and I would recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guests will enjoy this hotel's convenient access to the Charleston Historic District without paying downtown Charleston hotel rates. Located in the heart of Mount Pleasant, the Best Western Patriots Point is only minutes away from the beautiful Historic District where visitors can stroll along the cobble-stone streets, shop and dine in beautiful Charleston. Hotel guests will also find Patriots Point Maritime Museum, Fort Sumter and the Patriots Point Golf Course and Marina nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your BEST WESTERN Patriots Point reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Patriots Point Hotel Mount Pleasant
- Patriots Point Best Western
- Best Western Mount Pleasant
- Mount Pleasant Best Western