We stayed a week at this hotel and thoroughly enjoyed our stay. This hotel was very clean and comfortable, and had a great breakfast bar, but it was the wonderful staff that made it such a gem. We were so impressed with them, I made it a point to write down the names of those we had contact with during our stay. The front desk staff of Sherrelle, Tammy, and Keith, as well as housekeeper Kathy, were all so friendly and helpful with all our questions and requests. They made us feel very welcome by greeting us warmly each time we saw them. Sherrelle was often on duty when we went through the lobby. She always greeted us with a big smile and asked about our day. She was great at showing us that terrific southern hospitality!! We will certainly stay at this hotel when we return to Charleston.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guests will enjoy this hotel's convenient access to the Charleston Historic District without paying downtown Charleston hotel rates. Located in the heart of Mount Pleasant, the Best Western Patriots Point is only minutes away from the beautiful Historic District where visitors can stroll along the cobble-stone streets, shop and dine in beautiful Charleston. Hotel guests will also find Patriots Point Maritime Museum, Fort Sumter and the Patriots Point Golf Course and Marina nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, BookIt.com, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your BEST WESTERN Patriots Point reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Patriots Point Hotel Mount Pleasant
- Patriots Point Best Western
- Best Western Mount Pleasant
- Mount Pleasant Best Western