First night was uneventful - there were very few guests in the hotel.
Second night I got back in around 11:00 and the place seemed full or close to it. When I got to my room I found that the cable was no longer working on the TV so I decided to retire early. Next morning I discovered there had been a leak from the bathroom above mine into mine. It soaked some toilet paper and tissues and a towel but since I was checking out I waited until check-out to report the leak and the cable. The front desk didn't seem too surprised by either event.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Patriots Point Hotel Mount Pleasant
- Best Western Patriots Point Hotel
- Patriots Point Best Western
- Best Western Mount Pleasant
- Mount Pleasant Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guests will enjoy this hotel's convenient access to the Charleston Historic District without paying downtown Charleston hotel rates. Located in the heart of Mount Pleasant, the Best Western Patriots Point is only minutes away from the beautiful Historic District where visitors can stroll along the cobble-stone streets, shop and dine in beautiful Charleston. Hotel guests will also find Patriots Point Maritime Museum, Fort Sumter and the Patriots Point Golf Course and Marina nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Best Western, Travelocity, Hotels.com, HotelsClick and Priceline so you can book your BEST WESTERN Patriots Point reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.