we stayed here 3 nights wanting to enjoy charleston before our cruise. when we 1st arrived we were put in the wrong room. i talked to trevis who sprung into action realizing i was right. he typed at the speed of light sparks flying from his key board. (you know his coworkers are going to razz him over that) he got us in the proper room. after staying in hotels as long as i have, i see the difference when things don't go right. trevis did an excellent job of fixing a wrong quickly and with ease. we encountered no problems at all. also the mattress were excellent and comfy. as we were leaving they got a tractor truck load of mattresses, replacement on a schedule instead of after wore out. another sign of a good hotel. this is also convenent to historic down town and they allow you to park your car for free and they shuttle you to the ship that is very nice also, great hotel!!!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guests will enjoy this hotel's convenient access to the Charleston Historic District without paying downtown Charleston hotel rates. Located in the heart of Mount Pleasant, the Best Western Patriots Point is only minutes away from the beautiful Historic District where visitors can stroll along the cobble-stone streets, shop and dine in beautiful Charleston. Hotel guests will also find Patriots Point Maritime Museum, Fort Sumter and the Patriots Point Golf Course and Marina nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your BEST WESTERN Patriots Point reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Patriots Point Hotel Mount Pleasant
- Patriots Point Best Western
- Best Western Mount Pleasant
- Mount Pleasant Best Western