We stayed one night in order to catch the Carnival Fantasy out of Charleston the next day. We couldn't beat the price, we paid around 105.00 for the night and BW allows you to leave your car on their lot at no extra charge while your on your cruise.
The hotel and room was clean and the beds were comfortable. The inside is a little dated but not bad. They offer a complimentary breakfast that includes muffins, waffles, cereal, eggs, biscuits and gravy, yogurt, fruit, juice, and coffee.
The location of the hotel is very convenient to downtown and to the beaches. We would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guests will enjoy this hotel's convenient access to the Charleston Historic District without paying downtown Charleston hotel rates. Located in the heart of Mount Pleasant, the Best Western Patriots Point is only minutes away from the beautiful Historic District where visitors can stroll along the cobble-stone streets, shop and dine in beautiful Charleston. Hotel guests will also find Patriots Point Maritime Museum, Fort Sumter and the Patriots Point Golf Course and Marina nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, BookIt.com, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your BEST WESTERN Patriots Point reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Patriots Point Hotel Mount Pleasant
- Patriots Point Best Western
- Best Western Mount Pleasant
- Mount Pleasant Best Western