The Best Western is situated around several other motel/hotel joints and is centrally located for points around Mt. Pleasant and Charleston with good access to the bridge across the river. The hotel is a definite upgrade from places like the Red Roof Inn: the lobby is pleasant if simple, a minimal breakfast was included, and the bathrooms are relatively well-appointed. However, our room had issues with extreme humidity, even though the air conditioner was turned on for the entirety of our stay. The humidity was so intense that the bedsheets felt uncomfortably damp and a musky smell hung over the slightly worn and tight room. The second room in our reservation didn't suffer from the humidity issue.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guests will enjoy this hotel's convenient access to the Charleston Historic District without paying downtown Charleston hotel rates. Located in the heart of Mount Pleasant, the Best Western Patriots Point is only minutes away from the beautiful Historic District where visitors can stroll along the cobble-stone streets, shop and dine in beautiful Charleston. Hotel guests will also find Patriots Point Maritime Museum, Fort Sumter and the Patriots Point Golf Course and Marina nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, BookIt.com, getaroom.com, Odigeo, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your BEST WESTERN Patriots Point reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Patriots Point Hotel Mount Pleasant
- Patriots Point Best Western
- Best Western Mount Pleasant
- Mount Pleasant Best Western