We booked ourselves into this Best Western because we were attending the PGA Championship on Kiawah Island and wanted to be close by and not spend a fortune to do it! It turned out that we also decided to play golf at Patriot Point Links just down the street from the BW, which was great!
We were very pleased with our accommodations. We had no noise issues whatsoever, had a nice breakfast in the a.m. and were very kindly treated by the Hotel personnel. There were casual restaurants a quick car ride away. Cost at BW was not cheap, but I assume it was up because of the tournament.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Patriots Point Hotel Mount Pleasant
- Best Western Patriots Point Hotel
- Patriots Point Best Western
- Best Western Mount Pleasant
- Mount Pleasant Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guests will enjoy this hotel's convenient access to the Charleston Historic District without paying downtown Charleston hotel rates. Located in the heart of Mount Pleasant, the Best Western Patriots Point is only minutes away from the beautiful Historic District where visitors can stroll along the cobble-stone streets, shop and dine in beautiful Charleston. Hotel guests will also find Patriots Point Maritime Museum, Fort Sumter and the Patriots Point Golf Course and Marina nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Expedia, Best Western, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your BEST WESTERN Patriots Point reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.