“Mother's Day Dining at Sushi Taro!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #15 of 275 Restaurants in Mount Pleasant
Cuisines: Sushi
Description: Just opened - excellent!!!!
Description: Just opened - excellent!!!!
“Mother's Day Dining at Sushi Taro!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2014

I was so blessed this Mother's Day weekend to have two scrumptious meals at my favorite restaurant, Sushi Taro in Mount Pleasant, SC!
Friday nite my handsome son Nehemiah treated both myself and his Dad to a fabulous feast at Sushi Taro! I don't know how the Master Sushi Chef, Eddie, does it but every time we eat at his restaurant he tops whatever sushi we had on previous visits! The very best and freshest sushi anywhere! Always presented with artistic flair! Check out my photos of this meal and my Mother's Day meal that my husband Jaffray and I had Sunday! I love going to Sushi Taro! It is a fun, welcoming and beautiful place to rest your weary body and dine on gourmet food!

“Heavenly Food Heavenly Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2014

I am a fully paying and loyal customer of Sushi Taro. I have been dining there ever since they opened. Their food, service and presentation have only grown in keeping me and my family frequent and extremely satisfied customers!
See enclosed pictures for my most recent visits!

Boston, Massachusetts
“Sushi just ok. Service slow”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

You'd think going to a sushi restaurant on a Sunday evening would be pleasant and not very busy. Not so at the Sushi Taro. And based on how slow service was (only one sushi chef) I don't think this is the normal for a Sunday evening. Sushi was just ok. Rice was crumbly and hard to eat with chopsticks. Needed a spoon. Suspect this was more because the sushi chef was overwhelmed and hurried. Since we were trying to expand our 15 year old grandson's eating experiences, it may have been a little more disappointing. Won't plan to return here.

Visited April 2014
“At Sushi Taro you receive personal service, food that not only is delicious, but is beautiful to behold, in a cozy atmosphere an”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2014

My husband and I just ate at Sushi Taro's last night. I admit to having many other delicious meals at this restaurant and each time is a delightful experience! I had the Seared Scallops, two Avocado Maki Rolls and Tempura Cheesecake. Wow! Everything was so delicious! The scallops were so tender, they melted in my mouth. They were served on a bed of tender lettuce with a delicate cilantro dressing. Mouthwatering! Next I was presented with the Avocado Maki Rolls! The plate was beautifully decorated with beet noodles and cucumbers in a flower design in one corner, the Avocado Rolls in the center flanked by white ginger and wasabi, and finally a strawberry cut to another flower shape placed diagonally from the beets and cucumbers. I ate every single parcel! The Avocado Maki Rolls were so awesome with tender rice and fresh avocado. I had the Tempura Cheesecake with chocolate syrup artfully drizzled across the plate and tempura cheesecake! I love cheesecake and I have to admit this is the best I have tasted so far. Crunchy yet delicate tempura encased the rich, creamy cheesecake. Perfection! Sushi Taro is my favorite restaurant! It is family owned which really adds to the atmosphere. They are always so welcoming and treat you like royalty. I highly recommend Sushi Taro to anyone that wants a very special meal!

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Charleston, South Carolina, United States
“Grea sushi”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2014

Went there to celebrate a birthday and we had about 7 or 8 different roles and orange chicken. Everything was great and we ordered two more roles. The service was excellent and very attentive. Some of the best sushi we have had since moving here two years ago.

• Visited March 2014