“Fun experience, but ...” 3 of 5 stars

Cinebarre - Mount Pleasant
963 Houston-Northcutt Blvd, Mount Pleasant, SC 29464
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Beer & wine are available 7 days a week!Cinebarre - Mount Pleasant963 Houston-Northcutt Blvd.Mt. Pleasant, SC 29464Cinebarre Mount Pleasant is ages 18 & up at all shows unless specifically noted otherwise.Minors are allowed if accompanied and seated with a parent; sorry, no children under 3 any time (except during Cry Baby Day).Open 365 days/year!Senior SundaysFive dollar tickets for seniors (65+) All shows - All day Every Sunday Surcharge fees apply to 3D films.Breakfast ClubNow serving a special brunch menu for all shows starting before 2pm on Sundays.Kids Eat FreeAll day on Mondays. All kids 12 years and under.$5 Ticket TuesdayAdmission to any showtime Tuesday is just $5! Excluding holiday periods and weekday openings. Surcharge fees apply to 3D films.College Night Wednesday$2 Domestic Drafts - All Day!
Dawsonville, Georgia
“Fun experience, but ...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2012 via mobile

I went there with my wife tonight and we thought it was a relatively fun experience. Watching a movie is always better with a beer, like everything else. I was very impressed with the drink selection. However, I would not order food from there again. It was EXTREMELY OVER PRICED. We paid over $70 for 2 drinks each, movie tickets, a small over cooked below average pizza and 5 average cheese sticks. I would go again, but I would not order food. The frozen margarita was good and the guiness milkshake was good. But over priced.

Florida,NY
4 attraction reviews
“All theaters should be like this”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2012

The best movie theater I have been to out side of Vermont. People were courteous, theater was CLEAN. You could see from any seat. Great theater, a must if you are in Mt. Pleasant!

Hanahan, South Carolina
“What customer service?”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2012

Went recently to see Safehouse with the wife. We ordered 10 minutes prior to the start of the movie. Lo and behold, 60 minutes later, no food (although our entire row has their food and was complete). I took it up with management. I stated that I would keep the order if they reduced the price (considering the wait and high price). They refused. I paid for the drinks (that did come after the first thirty minutes) and left. No problem, I'll pay for service at a place that values service. I was extremely disappointed.

Visited February 2012
“Don't think this is my cup of tea......”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2012

After all the great reviews I had heard about Cinebarre I was really excited to go and check it out. I actually almost left. The smell was really bad—very stale and it sort of smelled like vomit in the theater. I almost asked for a can of Lysol, but once the food came, we were able to smell that instead, which luckily overpowered the vomit smell. The floor was also sticky. Maybe the theater hadn't been cleaned the night before? My friends and I were a little shocked by the condition of the theater. The food we had was pretty good. I just couldn't see anything that I was eating, which I don't like! I just don't think the whole concept of eating in the dark and having your server interrupt your movie is my cup of tea. I did like the chairs; they lean back pretty far. And having your drinks delivered to you was nice, so you didn't miss anything. I may give it another try, just in case they were having an off day, but overall, I wasn't impressed with this place at all.

Charleston SC
29 attraction reviews
“Best theater in town!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2012

Not great for really little kids because of the seat bars/ tables in front of seats for food but they have great food. What a surprise. Only popcorn that doesn't give us headaches.

Kara M, Manager at Cinebarre - Mount Pleasant, responded to this review, January 26, 2012
For future visits with small children please be aware that we have complimentary booster seats available! These seats definitely make all the difference for small children who aren’t quite tall enough to see clearly over the counter.