We stayed at this hotel recently with a fifth grade field trip. It worked out very well for us since we had groups of 5 per room (4 kids plus 1 chaperone). Upon checking in our keys did not work but when we asked a housekeeping worker (Theron) to help he kindly used his key to let us into our room and went downstairs to get us new keys, saving me from having to take my whole group back downstairs after a long day!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The NEWLY RENOVATED Comfort Suites(R) at Isle of Palms Connector is just a short drive from Charleston and less than two miles from the Isle of Palms beach. An ideal place to stay while visiting the South Carolina Lowcountry, this Mount Pleasant, SC hotel is just minutes from Sullivan's Island.For those seeking to be transported back in time, Mount Pleasant is home to Boone Hall Plantation, one of America's oldest working plantations and Fort Sumter National Monument, the site where the first engagement of the Civil War took place.At the Comfort Suites at Isle of Palms Connector, we strive to provide our guests with superior service and southern charm. Make us your home away from home when visiting the Mount Pleasant, South Carolina area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Choice Hotels, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Hotwire so you can book your Comfort Suites at the Isle of Palms Connector reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Hotel Mount Pleasant
- Comfort Suites Mount Pleasant
- Mount Pleasant Comfort Suites