Using my airlines mileage award points, booked a one night stay. Have mixed feelings about this place.
Pros: Friendly staff, clean rooms, close to Patriot's Point, water taxi to downtown Charleston, local shuttle service and private pier/beach area.
Cons: Overpriced rooms (would have spent over 200 dollars if I stayed as normal guest) I can't imagine paying $200 for a room and then on top of it be billed for an activity fee of $10.
Construction next door and it could ruin the ability to relax (didn't bother me but I can't speak for others)
Would not recommend this place for a family destination while in Charleston due to the price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated directly on the Charleston Harbor lies a hidden oasis. The Charleston Harbor Resort and Marina is a harbor front sanctuary that allows you to relax your mind, explore your imagination, indulge your senses, and invites you to relive the historic past that is Charleston. With its uncommon blend of unique low country culture, exciting downtown revelry, and resort style pampering, the Charleston Harbor Resort and Marina offers a vacation experience like none other. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Travelocity, BookIt.com, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Charleston Harbor Resort & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Charleston Harbour Resort And Marina
- Charleston Harbour Resort & Marina Hotel Mount Pleasant
- Charleston Harbor Resort Marina
- Charleston Harbor Hotel Marina
- Hilton Mount Pleasant