We have stayed here several times before and we really love the property. The staff is friendly and very accomodating. The rooms are beautiful and well priced. The harbor view is PHENOMENAL! Absolutely the best spot in the city for the view. The upgrade is totally worth it and you will be so glad you did.
This time we stayed in January of 2013 and the construction made our stay less than pleasant on a few occasions. A large part of what makes this property so enjoyable is the amenities, plus the dining/bar. Because of some very heavy construction the downstairs was almost completely intolerable. Even in our room on the third floor construction noise was clearly audible. Paint spattered construction workers as far as the eye can see, shouting at each other in Spanish, does nothing for ambiance. Steer clear until they clean up and you will LOVE this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated directly on the Charleston Harbor lies a hidden oasis. The Charleston Harbor Resort and Marina is a harbor front sanctuary that allows you to relax your mind, explore your imagination, indulge your senses, and invites you to relive the historic past that is Charleston. With its uncommon blend of unique low country culture, exciting downtown revelry, and resort style pampering, the Charleston Harbor Resort and Marina offers a vacation experience like none other. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Groupon, Hotwire, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Charleston Harbor Resort & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Charleston Harbour Resort And Marina
- Charleston Harbour Resort & Marina Hotel Mount Pleasant
- Charleston Harbor Resort Marina
- Charleston Harbor Hotel Marina
- Hilton Mount Pleasant