My wife and I stayed here recently for a group fishing trip. Location is great as it is right on the boardwalk. After location there is nothing special in fact this is a tired hotel. Beds are overly soft. Decoration is very blah. Bathroom is tiny and toiletries below average. Being on the boardwalk you have enough dining and bar options to be satisfied. Kayaking and fishing are right outside your door. Breakfast is a waste of time. The parking lot is not paved. Your car will be filthy after one night of staying here. If being right on the boardwalk is your desire this in OK choice. Service is pleasant and rooms although tired are clean.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by lowcountry wetlands there is something here for everyone. From bird watching to seeing the change in the tides and watching the gracefullness of the dolphins jumping near the shrimp boats. Let our courteous staff welcome you to your home away from home. Offering you a clean and comfortable atmosphere with outstanding customer service. We are "Charleston's Best kept Secret". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Priceline, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Shem Creek Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shem Creek Hotel Mount Pleasant
- Shem Creek Mount Pleasant
- Shem Creek Sc