Whenever I go to Charleston, we always stay at Shem Creek Inn. You can't beat the value and location! Since we're not into the "partying" scene any longer, we prefer the Marsh views over the creek views. But it is alot of fun to watch all of the action on the creekside! Everything is right there...bars, restaurants, swimming pool, and water activities. This place definately puts you into vacation mode! Very convenient to Charleston. Rooms are clean, comfortable beds. Love their free WI FI service too. Very nice front desk staff. Breakfasts aren't anything special. Would be nice if they have an evening hors d'ouevres/happy hour.
- Also Known As:
- Shem Creek Hotel Mount Pleasant
- Shem Creek Mount Pleasant
- Shem Creek Sc
- Shem Creek Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by lowcountry wetlands there is something here for everyone. From bird watching to seeing the change in the tides and watching the gracefullness of the dolphins jumping near the shrimp boats. Let our courteous staff welcome you to your home away from home. Offering you a clean and comfortable atmosphere with outstanding customer service. We are "Charleston's Best kept Secret". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Shem Creek Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.