We stated here for two nights on a trip to charleston. It served our needs. The room was, large, clean and had two double beds. The coffee maker did not work very well but that was not too much of a problem. The hotel had a number of restaurants very near one of which was next door and particularly good. However the breakfasts were difficult as the was not enough chairs and tables being supplied in the lobby. Neither were ther any trays so taking it back to our room proved to be a hazard. This place would be a good place to stay for on night if passing through.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by lowcountry wetlands there is something here for everyone. From bird watching to seeing the change in the tides and watching the gracefullness of the dolphins jumping near the shrimp boats. Let our courteous staff welcome you to your home away from home. Offering you a clean and comfortable atmosphere with outstanding customer service, we are "Charleston's Best kept Secret". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, BookIt.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Shem Creek Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shem Creek Hotel Mount Pleasant
- Shem Creek Mount Pleasant
- Shem Creek Sc