Shem Creek Inn isn't a five star resort. What it IS, is a great place to chill, unwind and get close to nature and a few fermented beverages! I found the entire staff to be friendly (hi Carolyn!) informative (wish i had gotten your name...but thanks for the heads up on Crave....the best food we had the whole weekend!)and totally professional. The rooms are more than adequate....comfy with great balconies....and quiet. If you are looking for an upscale B & B....go in to Charleston. If you are looking to get closer to nature and some colorful people, stay at Shem Creek Inn! Lots to do and some great food in Mt. P.
- Also Known As:
- Shem Creek Hotel Mount Pleasant
- Shem Creek Mount Pleasant
- Shem Creek Sc
- Shem Creek Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by lowcountry wetlands there is something here for everyone. From bird watching to seeing the change in the tides and watching the gracefullness of the dolphins jumping near the shrimp boats. Let our courteous staff welcome you to your home away from home. Offering you a clean and comfortable atmosphere with outstanding customer service. We are "Charleston's Best kept Secret". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Shem Creek Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.