Shem Creek Inn is the PERFECT location...right on the water with enough activity around to be pleasant but not so much to be intrusive. It's easy to get to the historic Charleston area, comedy club, restaurants, beaches, museums, you name it. The room is clean though quite basic. Internet is available in room, but there is no business office or anywhere to print; the front desk is willing to send a fax. The continental bkfst area is definitely challenged, but it beats having to go out to eat before hitting the beach or museums. The beds are comfy and the door to the balcony is sturdy so it keeps out noise, moisture, etc. Sitting on the balcony overlooking the water will take you a million miles away from whatever ails ya! Can't beat the view -- dolphins, slow moving motor boats, kayaks...did I mention dolphins? And you don't have to feel like you're trying to buy the place to stay here...reasonably priced.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by lowcountry wetlands there is something here for everyone. From bird watching to seeing the change in the tides and watching the gracefullness of the dolphins jumping near the shrimp boats. Let our courteous staff welcome you to your home away from home. Offering you a clean and comfortable atmosphere with outstanding customer service. We are "Charleston's Best kept Secret". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, TravelClick, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Shem Creek Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shem Creek Hotel Mount Pleasant
- Shem Creek Mount Pleasant
- Shem Creek Sc