Cannot beat the location, but the inn is in need of some TLC. Our room was okay and we loved the beautiful view, convenience to downtown, the beaches, great restaurants and being on Shem Creek. It was a treat to be able to watch the shrimp boats, dolphins and gulls ...we could walk or bike to great restaurants and enjoyed watching all the fun. The inn needs some interior and exterior maintenance which is sad.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by lowcountry wetlands there is something here for everyone. From bird watching to seeing the change in the tides and watching the gracefullness of the dolphins jumping near the shrimp boats. Let our courteous staff welcome you to your home away from home. Offering you a clean and comfortable atmosphere with outstanding customer service. We are "Charleston's Best kept Secret". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Priceline, Despegar.com, BookIt.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelClick, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Shem Creek Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shem Creek Hotel Mount Pleasant
- Shem Creek Mount Pleasant
- Shem Creek Sc