Recently stayed at Shem Creek Inn. Very clean, nice staff. Bathrooms are small. Good price and really convenient to Charleston. Don't pay the extra money for the "creek side" view. It overlooks a Tiki Bar and some shrimp boats. The other side is much quieter and overlooks a marsh. Be sure to view the sunset from the boardwalk.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by lowcountry wetlands there is something here for everyone. From bird watching to seeing the change in the tides and watching the gracefullness of the dolphins jumping near the shrimp boats. Let our courteous staff welcome you to your home away from home. Offering you a clean and comfortable atmosphere with outstanding customer service. We are "Charleston's Best kept Secret". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Priceline, Expedia, BookIt.com, Hotwire, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Shem Creek Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shem Creek Hotel Mount Pleasant
- Shem Creek Mount Pleasant
- Shem Creek Sc