We always enjoy Shem Creek Inn, the atmosphere is great. The activity on the water is fun to watch. The rooms on the creek side have private balconies to watch the sights. There are great restaurants surrounding the Inn. There is a nice board walk on the marsh side. The rooms are clean, but show a little age, such as wall paper starting to peel in bathroom. The beds were comfortable, flat screen TV's. the location is great near downtown Charleston, and near beaches. The breakfast was okay, but free! The employees were very friendly and helpful.
- Also Known As:
- Shem Creek Hotel Mount Pleasant
- Shem Creek Mount Pleasant
- Shem Creek Sc
- Shem Creek Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by lowcountry wetlands there is something here for everyone. From bird watching to seeing the change in the tides and watching the gracefullness of the dolphins jumping near the shrimp boats. Let our courteous staff welcome you to your home away from home. Offering you a clean and comfortable atmosphere with outstanding customer service. We are "Charleston's Best kept Secret". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Priceline, Tingo, Venere, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Shem Creek Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.