After booking on hotels.com for an offseason rate of $70/night I was a bit skeptical. What a pleasant surprise!
The location is right across the bridge nestled among 3 eateries, The back deck overlooks a pool and the waterway . Five minutes from town makes this an ideal home base for touring,
The in room jacuzzi was an added bonus
Lauren, a fellow Pennsylvanian, was so kind and helpful. She even faxed documents for me which was extremely helpful.
Rooms have a small balcony; beds are extremely comfortable; and continental breakfast adequate.
When i return to Charleston, i will stay here again,
- Also Known As:
- Shem Creek Hotel Mount Pleasant
- Shem Creek Mount Pleasant
- Shem Creek Sc
- Shem Creek Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by lowcountry wetlands there is something here for everyone. From bird watching to seeing the change in the tides and watching the gracefullness of the dolphins jumping near the shrimp boats. Let our courteous staff welcome you to your home away from home. Offering you a clean and comfortable atmosphere with outstanding customer service. We are "Charleston's Best kept Secret". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Charlestowne Hotels, Hotels.com, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Shem Creek Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.