When my husband and I pulled up to this hotel, I thought oh my what did we get into. The parking lot is not paved and the outside is really run down. But the outside does have a besutiful boardwalk to walk down and see some wildlife ( dolphins!). The inside is very well kept and the staff was very friendly. Our hotel room was clean and comfortable. The surrounding areais also verynice with lots of good restaurants. Well definitely be going back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by lowcountry wetlands there is something here for everyone. From bird watching to seeing the change in the tides and watching the gracefullness of the dolphins jumping near the shrimp boats. Let our courteous staff welcome you to your home away from home. Offering you a clean and comfortable atmosphere with outstanding customer service, we are "Charleston's Best kept Secret". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, TravelClick, Hotels.com, Hotwire, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Shem Creek Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shem Creek Hotel Mount Pleasant
- Shem Creek Mount Pleasant
- Shem Creek Sc