We had a wonderful stay and we will return when we visit Charleston. Two couples, two rooms stayed on the second floor overlooking the pool and the view of Shem Creek was wonderful. We watched the shrimping and fishing boats from our balcony and from the outside bar, a fun place to hang out. The room was very clean and comfortable and the staff was very nice and helpful. We almost did not stay here because of some reviews but we knew some people from our area that recommended the inn and we were all so glad that we stayed here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by lowcountry wetlands there is something here for everyone. From bird watching to seeing the change in the tides and watching the gracefullness of the dolphins jumping near the shrimp boats. Let our courteous staff welcome you to your home away from home. Offering you a clean and comfortable atmosphere with outstanding customer service, we are "Charleston's Best kept Secret". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, TravelClick, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Shem Creek Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shem Creek Hotel Mount Pleasant
- Shem Creek Mount Pleasant
- Shem Creek Sc