“What a find!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Crave is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #19 of 275 Restaurants in Mount Pleasant
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Contemporary
Description: Located just over the bridge from Isle of Palms, within Seaside Farms, Crave proudly serves superb dining and classic cocktails to Mount Pleasant's residents & visitors. At the helm of the kitchen is Executive Chef Landen Ganstrom. Chef Landen's Mac & Cheese has won the past four consecutive Charleston Mac Off's, was named most Life Changing in America 2013 by ESQUIRE Magazine, and is listed by Yahoo! Travel & Leisure as one of the Top 5 Mac 'N' Cheese's in the country. Stop by any time for a Casual Fine Dining Experience that we guarantee will keep you coming back again and again.
Pembroke, MA
“What a find!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2014

We were searching for a breakfast place this morning so I checked Trip Advisor and found Crave. Thank you! The award winning mac and cheese is amazing and the she crab soup is incredible! I am soooo sorry we head home tomorrow! Crave will definitely be a part of our agenda next trip to Charleston!

Isle of Palms, South Carolina
“Good entrees, pitiful dessert”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2014

Caveat - We had this delivered by quickfoxes.com and this review in no way reflects their excellent service.

We ordered soup, salads and sandwiches to be delivered on a lousy night, maybe 4 miles away from Crave. The food was excellent, especially the BLT and she crab soup. The Mac & CHeese was maybe the best I've ever had. Unfortunately, we ordered the Hot Fudge Snickers dessert which was abysmal at best. It looked like something my dog did, had no hot fudge flavor and basically tasted like a week old brownie with 2 graham crackers on the side. We threw it away and came away with a bad feeling. Was it due to the fact that it should have been served hot and not really a candidate for delivery? I have no idea but if so it shouldn't be on the delivery menu.

Hed we not ordered the dessert our rating would have been at least 4, maybe 5. Sad someone in a restaurant this caliber would send that out.

• Visited April 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Anthony M, General Manager at Crave, responded to this review, April 22, 2014
Mr. Jeff:

First and foremost - I'd like to apologize for the condition of which your dessert arrived! You absolutely have every right to be as disappointed as you were. While we are ecstatic that you mentioned how fabulous all of your entrees, etc., were - we are very sorry the dessert didn't live up to the rest of the meal. Based on your feedback, we have pulled that menu item and replaced it with a traditional Charleston Chew. We would truly appreciate the opportunity to make it up to you by letting us buy you your next dessert whenever we may be able to convince you to come into the restaurant. Please feel free to contact me directly and let me know if I can make a reservation for you - or E-mail me directly, so that I can send you a gift certificate to be used for anything you so choose. I'm confident that, given the opportunity, we can earn a higher rating from you! That being said, thank you so much for the feedback - we can only hope to continually improve by learning which items are not up to the Crave standard. My personal E-mail address is: anthony.cravemtp@gmail.com

I hope to hear from you soon! Once again, I'm sorry the dessert wasn't delicious and thank you so much for the kind words in describing the rest of the experience.

All my best,
Anthony Melius, GM
Charleston, South Carolina
“My favorite local restaurant 😊”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2014 via mobile

Finally writing about my local favorite! Crave has a fabulous menu and happy hour is from 5-7. Great prices generous drinks ....great martini for $7.50. Love their salmon and chicken Marsala. Thank you Butch and Anthony for assuring our meals are spot on! Any problems will be fixed immediately. Go enjoy and tell Them Nan M sent you!

Visited May 2013
Wausau, Wisconsin
“Good Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2014

Food here was good and atmosphere was good. I ordered buttermilk chicken with the crispy potato salad and it was excellent. My teenage son ordered mac and cheese and said it was the best he ever had. The bread and muffins served before the meal were yummy. Waiter wasn't very talkative, never even said his name. But other than that everything was nice.

• Visited April 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
asheville,nc
“Excellent food and service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2014

This restaurant wasn't far from where I was staying so I gave it a try. Great find! Everyone was so accommodating. I ordered salmon prepared on a plank. Delicious! Always kindly being checked on. I will definitely go back again when in the area. They have a happy hour from 4-7 every day! Its in seaside farms right before you go over the isle of palm connector bridge. I even bought a gift certificate for friends while there so they could share in the good food!

• Visited March 2014