“Absolutely love this place” 5 of 5 stars

108 East Railroad Avenue, Moncks Corner, SC
Improve this listing
Cuisines: American
Moncks Corner, South Carolina
“Absolutely love this place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2013

My husband and I came here 2 weeks go and absolutely love it! The best steaks and seafood and love the love music. The staff makes you feel at home and the owner is very involved and hands on. We will be faithful customers.

Florence, SC
“Great experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2013 via mobile

My girlfriend and I were taking a quick weekend trip to Charleston. On the way we stopped to look up restaurants in the Monck's Corner area. We both enjoy trying local establishments even if it can be risky. After looking through the search results we decided to give Scarlett's a try. As soon as we walked in the door we were impressed with the decor and atmosphere. Our waitress, Deborah, promptly greeted us with a smile and a wonderful attitude. I ordered the smothered chicken with collards and stolen fries. My girlfriend got the Hawaiian chicken with rice and tomato and cucumber vinaigrette. The chicken was moist and topped with sautéed mushrooms, onions and melted cheese. The collards were juicy and very tasty. We enjoy sharing with each other so I tasted her tomato and cucumber vinaigrette. It was so pleasurable to my palate! The rice was too starchy for me, but the rest of the food was wonderful. Deborah took care of us and talked to us, making us feel very invited. She really made the experience more pleasurable with her personality and making us feel like we were the most important ones there. We look forward to stopping by on our next trip to Charleston

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Charleston, South Carolina
“I Love It!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

Love the service, love the food, love the brunch love the atmosphere. I have been several times and I have never been disappointed. Try it you will not be disappointed.

• Visited October 2013
Summerville, South Carolina
“Great Place, Great Value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

One of my things is finding non-chain, privately owned restaurants to check out when I travel. Well, Ive taken to doing the same thing here at home, and I found a simply delightful place in Moncks Corner, about a half hour from home: Miz Scarlett'sTable. This is not an area one would expect to find such a nice place to eat. The atmosphere is family oriented, but also suited to special occassions, the staff friendly and courteous and the food- unbelievably good. Great steaks, prime rib and seafood pastas. This might just become a habit...

• Visited October 2013
“UpMarket”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

This is a more upmarket establishment to visit for Moncks Corner. The food is outstanding. The service was great. The setting is nice. We have eaten here several times and have always been pleased.

• Visited August 2013