“Best in the area” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Express Moncks Corner

You added Holiday Inn Express Moncks Corner to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express Moncks Corner
2.5 of 5 Motel   |   505 RC Dennis Boulevard, Highway 52 Bypass, Moncks Corner, SC 29461   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 10-30%
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Moncks Corner
Reading Pa
“Best in the area”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2011

The hotel is by far the best in the area. I was working in the area and what I want is someplace close to work and clean which this is. The available dining options is somewhat limited but adequate. Most people traveling here are not going to vacation here so I rate a vacation place different than a working hotel. I will us it every time I need to be in this area.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2011

I was in town for a funeral and stayed at the Holiday Inn. The rooms were clean and spacious. Our room also had a microwave, coffee pot and refrigerator - very convenient since we had our five year old with us. There is free wifi- and a hot breakfast buffet on site. The housekeeping staff and front desk personnel were very friendly.

I didn't like the set up of the hotel - there are multiple buildings that are not attached. My sister and cousin's rooms were in another building so they had to go outside in order to reach the main lobby for breakfast. My room was in the main building so it wasn't an issue for me. Also, there are no elevators (it's only two floors) but I found that strange.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
new jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2011

The Holiday Inn Express in Charleston SC was the host hotel for my 2010 family reunion. The Hotel was great from start to finsh. The rooms were nice & clean, the breakfast was great as well as the staff. I cancel my reseveration at another hotel in Moncks Corner & stayed at the Holiday Inn express instead for another week after the reunion. I highly recommend this hotel. The new Holiday Inn Express.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled with family
Seattle, Washington
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2010

A well maintained older Holiday Inn Express property. My king room included a refrigerator and microwave. The flat screen TV is smaller than I have seen at other hotels but it works. The hotel is located on a minor street so the outside noise is low but you do hear noise from the adjoining rooms which can be a bit annoying. It appears that many of guests are contractors who start early in the morning so if you are not an early riser, 6am, you could be awakened by the sound of closing doors and the ice machine filling up ice chests.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled on business
Manhattan Beach
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2010

If you're visiting Santee Cooper, this is a decent place very close to their headquarters (approximately 1 minute drive). Quality was as expected, no negative surprises and friendly staff. Walls between rooms do seem poorly insulated as I could hear toilet flush and shower running in the room next to me.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled on business
Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2010

A family wedding brought us to the area, and I made our reservation with great apprehension. A Holiday Inn Express out in the middle of a small town? With all the wonderful accommodations in the Charleston area, I figured this hotel wouldn't even bother to try to impress its customers, who were probably just transient business folks. It was a challenge to locate the hotel because even the GPS isn't well mapped for that area, but once located we were pleasantly surprised at every turn! The reception, the room, the grounds, and even the pool were all wonderful! Our stay was a quiet and spotless place to relax between busy wedding festivities.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled with family

Been to Holiday Inn Express Moncks Corner? Share your experiences!