“Oasis on a long drive” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Manning
Boston, Massachusetts
“Oasis on a long drive”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2014

Needed to find a place to stay. Made a couple of calls...other Hamptons were full. Then called Hampton Inn in Manning and immediately booked a room. Good nights sleep, good breakfast and on our way. Always pleased with Hampton Inns. You always know what to expect.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Hampton I, Manager at Hampton Inn Manning, responded to this review, April 15, 2014
Thank you for your stay and for your review. Hope to see you again soon

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Fairfax, Virginia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2014

In mid February and during yet another winter storm, we were driving from Washington, DC, to Ft. Lauderdale to catch a cruise. We had stayed the previous night in Lumberton, and 95-S was an icy mess. We drove as far as we could in the snow and ice and lucked out when this hotel had availability. The staff was incredibly nice, and the rooms were clean and comfortable. Overnight, the storm knocked out the power, but the rooms were still nice and warm. The breakfast ladies (wish I remembered their names!) put out an incredible spread, and we had a great time despite the outage. Some people there complained about the lack of power, but there was nothing they could do. Well-rested and well-fed, we were able to continue our trek to Florida. I'd definitely stay here again.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
Thank you for choosing Hampton. We love having you here and look forward toyour next visit
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2014

another enjoyable stay at this location. wonderful facility just off the interstate. easy on/ easy off. will be back again. great value for the money. friendly staff and a nice large clean room. lots of parking and the breakfast was good.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for choosing Hampton, I'm glad you enjoyed your stay
Reading, Pennsylvania
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2014

Went to breakfast and when I came back Housekeeping was in my room before I had a chance to check out. This was the first time I have ever had this happen in a hotel. Check inn was as if it was a memorized speech. Check out was at least pleasant. Typical Hampton Inn breakfast

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I do apologize. It is not our usual habit of service and the room attendant was corrected and this will not happen to another guest. We appreciate your patronage.
Lexington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2014

I recently stayed at the Hampton Inn in Manning, SC for two nights. The hotel was very clean, breakfast was great and the staff very friendly. I normally stay at Hampton Inn hotels in larger cities and was a little wary of how the small town hotel right off of I-95 would be. I was very surprised and happy. Beds were super comfortable and was the best sleep I had in a hotel since the last trip to a Hampton Inn!

You won't go wrong staying here.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Thank you !!!!!! We appreciate you choosing Hampton
Fort Mill, South Carolina, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2014

I called and made a reservation more than 4 months ago for a group coming in April. I called today to verify everything was ok, and all individual information was received, as they instructed, and find out 2 rooms of the 11 are missing! No record of who cancelled the room, why 1 was never added to the original reservation, and absolutely nothing to do with the hotel completely sold out. I knew the area could not handle the soccer and baseball tournament coming in the same weekend, hence me calling early to make this reservation. Included in the many excuses received why they could not tell me who, or accurately when, the cancellation was made was privacy issues. The reservation has my info, credit card number, everything, yet this makes me question who called on my reservation and made changes. I now get to scramble for a room, possibly doubling up, for the coach and 1 of the kids. Thanks for everything Hampton Inn!!!!!

Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
I do apologize once again for the mixup with your reservation. I hope that your team had a good stay
Dallas, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2014

Upon check in, we were told not pets allowed. We saw pets in the hotel and reported it to the front desk. They said those were service dogs, I said how did you know. They said the owners told us. There was not proof that the dogs were service dogs. There were no notices saying that service dog owners had to show proof. There is no mention on the website that pets were not allowed. We traveled from Texas expecting to have our dog welcomed and only to learn once we got there that there were no pets allowed. We had to pay someone to keep our dog during. The staff was not helpful in helping me understand the policy. I took pictures of the dog and the room where the dog came from and showed it to them. They said there was nothing they could do. This dismissive attitude of the staff was off putting and rude. I do not plan to stay there again nor will I recommend this hotel to anyone. I was not happy with this experience at all!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Been to Hampton Inn Manning? Share your experiences!