“Convenient, Comfortable & Clean” 5 of 5 stars

AAA Members Save 10%!
Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Manning
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Sarasota, Florida
“Convenient, Comfortable & Clean”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

We stayed at our the Hampton Inn in Manning, SC on our return drive to Sarasota after a visit to Rehoboth Beach, DE. It was our second stop at a Hampton, Inn on this trip. The front desk people were very friendly and they recommended a restaurant which was walking distance. The unique thing about the Shoney's Restaurant was the fact that it was immediately next to a cotton field. We could see that field from our hotel room, too. Very impressive!

Room Tip: Take a photo of the cotton fields. It will impress your friends and relatives. This is the real So...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Gainesville, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

Skip this place. limited breakfast, even early in the morning and staff will not restock. Night clerk wouldn't find a king room with a bath tub (we had a traveling toddler), we ended up with a room with two double beds. Original booking listed these needs. Every other Hampton we've stayed in has accomodated this request. This location was exactly have way to our vacation destination so i originally book this hotel to and from our trip. I cancelled the return stay. I'd be really pissed if I paid for the room instead of using honors pts.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Hampton I, Manager at Hampton Inn Manning, responded to this review, April 15, 2014
Night clerk could not find a king room with a tub because they do not exist at our hotel, all kings have shower
Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013

Few hotel options exist in Manning, SC in terms of quality and comfort. Once you set your expectations to understand this small-town does not have the elaborate hotels that exist in larger cities, you can appreciate this Hampton Inn.

The Hampton Inn Manning provides travelers a good option for a small-town. I only stay at the Hampton Inn when visiting Manning, SC (this is my forth stay within the last 6 years). This time, it was nice to see the upgrades in the lobby and in the fitness center.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Raleigh, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

I stayed at this hotel in July, 2013 and did not have a great stay. However, Thanks to management responding to my concerns I returned to this hotel August 31, 2013 and had a GREAT stay, no complaints! :o)

Room Tip: I always pick a room on the top floor away from the elevators.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Bronx, New York
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

This was a clean hotel. My family and I stopped here for an overnight stay on our way to Florida. Did not use any of the facilities or have breakfast. This is a great halfway point to Florida and would stay there again on my next trip to Florida.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Hampton I, Manager at Hampton Inn Manning, responded to this review, September 9, 2013
Thank you for choosing our inn for your stay, I'm pleased that it was an enjoyable one. We appreciate your time to write a review and look forward to seeing you again when you are in our area
Miami
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2013 via mobile

Ok, so I didn't stay here. 11:00 pm on a Friday in the middle of nowhere SC.....walk in fully expecting to sleep here & they want $150 a night? The lobby was certainly not one of the better HI lobbies & it smelled like BO. I have stayed at HIs from Miami to (and including) NYC and always been pleased ..... Until now. Paid $152 the night before for a 4 star hotel in downtown Philly....go figure. So Hampton Inns, what's up with that?

• Stayed August 2013
It was Labor Day holiday and rates were at $140.00, or normal rate is $109.00 plus 12% tax. I am sorry if you feel that our rates are to high but we have a very nice property and our rates are in line with other Hampton's in our area. As you know hotel rates are like everything else that we purchase; supply and demand regulate our prices. Thank you for you loyalty to our brand.
Miami, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2013

I have stayed at cheaper hotels and have had bad experience with bugs and safety concerns. I will not mention the names but they are usually priced at half the price of Hampton Inn. For the price of a meal I rather have the safety and cleanliness that my family deserves, and save that money by taking advantage of the free breakfast. Hilton HHonors is right for me! Don't miss out on AAA discounts!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Been to Hampton Inn Manning? Share your experiences!