My Review and issues with Santorini Restaurant
In Lyman Sc. 29365
1. Approx. one week before 9-24-2013 my wife ordered 3 pizza's with extra cheese. All 3 pizza's were made wrong! No extra cheese on all three of the pizza's.
2. My wife called Santorini and talked to the cook. He said Quote “We will make you 3 pizza's free the next time you order and they will be right. We will put your name in our book.”
3. On 9-24-2013 @ 5:20 P.M. My wife called Santorini and spoke to a woman. My wife told her the issue we had a week before and that the cook put our name in the book for 3 replacement pizza's. The woman said “Yes! We are in the book and the replacement order will be ready in 20 minutes.
4. I left my home @ 5:38 P.M. To get the replacement order of 3 pizza's with extra cheese. ( This was for a party for my wife on her birthday.)
5. I arrived at Santorini @ 5:40 P.M. And was told by a woman that we were not in their book and no one knows about this issue and there is no pizza order ready.
6. I tried to use the restaurants phone to get the name of the cook my wife spoke to but was told it does not call out. I had to use my friends cell phone to call home to ask for the info. On the cooks name who said we were getting replacement order.
7. Once they found out who the cook was the called him and they told me he said “Yes “ to the replacement pizza's. That was at 5:55 P.M. And they told me it would be around 15 minutes for them to be ready.
8. At 6:25 I am still waiting on my order! The girl who looked under 17 at the counter said she would ask. I was told they ran out of pizza sauce and had to make more which delayed my order.
9. At 6:40 P.M. The same girl told me when I asked about the long wait told me Quote “We cook the paying orders first and yours will wait after them.” She was very rude the whole time and argued.
10. I asked 4 times who the owner was to the same girl and finally she went to ask the cook. She came back and very rudely told me Gus was the owner. I asked for the last name and was refused the info.
11. I asked the girl why all the wait time and problems and she told me Quote “ It's not my problem” and walked away.
12. At 6:55 P.M. The girl gave me 2 pizza's. I told her that the agreement was for 3 replacement pizza's with extra cheese. She very rudely told me Quote “You only get 2” and again I was told by the girl Quote “It's not my problem.”
13. I left and once outside I was confronted by a very rude cook. He asked me Quote “What's the problem?” I said the replacement order was for 3 pizza's. I was told they called the boss and he said 3 pizzas would be over $40 and I only get 2.
14. I told him this is all wrong and the cook said a week ago that 3 replacement pizza's with extra cheese would be made. He said Quote “ The cook isn't the boss and this is all you get!” I was given no choice but to leave.
15. I arrive at home @ 7:10 P.M. with 2 pizza's and once there was told by my wife that there was no extra cheese and both pizza's were made with no quality.
16. Review! I lost $49 on my first order. On the second visit I lost gas and after 1 hour, 32 minutes of lost time I get treated like trash by the employee's of Santorini and the owner. Was given the boot out the door with food I would not give my dog's. The Santorini restaurant should be shut down as soon as possible in my opinion!
17. In my opinion I would not recommend the Santorini Greek Italian Restaurant in Lyman Sc. 29365 To anyone and all should know to stay away. Pass my story on.
If you own or manage Santorini Greek-Italian Restaurant, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.