“Was ok...” 3 of 5 stars

Type: Adventure
3 attraction reviews
“Was ok...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

The staff was really nice and the boat was cool. I just expected more dolphins. We did see about 10-15 of them, but they were just bobbing out for air and went right back under. All you could really see is their fin. I didn't even have enough time to take a picture or anything because they came up once, and were gone. I just had an expectation of them jumping out of the water right beside the boat so you could see them up close. We went way out in the ocean and the scenery was very nice, but as far as just an amazing dolphin experience, this wasn't it for me. This was more like a scenic ride on a high powered boat with a couple dolphin fins thrown in. I will say that I did enjoy the ride, and the picture they make for you is well worth the 20 bucks. It comes in a plaque and everything. They let the kids actually drive the boat at slow speed which was nice. I would do this again, because chances are, we just had bad luck.

Visited July 2014

Roanoke, Virginia
9 attraction reviews
“Great time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014

We finally rode after saying we would for a while. It was great! The ride was part relaxing part exciting. Being in the ocean with huge waves was so much fun. We saw several dolphins, not just one little blink and miss it moment....tons of groups of them. We rode at 1pm so it was warm out but we got plenty wet to cool off. Captain was great, as was mate. I suggest getting there early if you are particular about where you want to sit. We were front row which was fun.

Buckner, Kentucky
29 attraction reviews
“Great Dolphin Sighting!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2014

This boat ride is fun and worth the price. My whole family loved it. We were able to see a pod of around 25 dolphins. It was very cool!!! The staff on the boat are very friendly. You are able to purchase drinks at the restaurant you pick up your tickets from. They will fix you a iced bucket of anything you want. Great experience!

Defiance, Ohio
3 attraction reviews
“third trip out same great experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2014

captain and skipper wonderful people let the children drive the giant vessel answer any questions and do everything they can to make everyone comfortable

Defiance, OH
13 attraction reviews
“So much fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014

This was actually our third time on the sea screamer, but my first review. This time the captain let my son drive the boat! It is a fun ride and definitely worth the money. Make reservations and grab a bucket of drinks.