“First time riding!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 20 Activities in Little River
Type: Horseback Riding Stables, Ranch & Farm
More attraction details
Owner description: 4 miles from Main st North Myrtle Beach and 1 mile from hwy. 31 Robert Edge Parkway exit. Just a gallop away! Come out and ride with us today!Reservations required. Riding daily.
Little River, South Carolina
“First time riding!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2012

My mother in law took myself, my sister in law and my niece yesterday. We had the best time. Warner and Rich are the greatest at making me feel very comfortable and relaxed with my horse Saddie. I would recommend this experience to anyone and I will definitely go back. Thank you again for the best experience ever.

wampeeguy, Owner at Wampee Stables, responded to this review, October 2, 2012
Thank you for your comments! A great riding day.
We hope to see everyone again soon at the stables.

North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“Wampee Riding Stables”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2012

My daughter and I love horses. These people are unbelievable. They were excellent and our 2 hr trail ride was awesome and very peaceful. Definitely will return. The staff were amazing!!!!!

Visited September 2012
wampeestables, Owner at Wampee Stables, responded to this review, September 30, 2012
Thank you for your comments! We are glad you and your daughter enjoyed your day at the stables. We hope to see you again real soon.
Mauldin, South Carolina, United States
“THE BEST DAY OF OUR VACATION!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2012

My husband & I had THE BEST DAY of our vacation when we went to Wampee Stables to go horseback riding!!! Everyone there was extremely nice & informative about the horses. The guides were awesome! The horses were beautiful, gentle & were all so good together on the trail ride. The barn, stables & yards were very clean. The ride itself was breath taking through the woods & around the fields. We can't wait to go back every beach trip to come!!! =-)

Visited September 2012
Great to see you folks again this year! A good riding day. We enjoy your whole family and look forward to seeing everyone when they visit the beach. What a wonderful family.
Thank you for your comments!
Folsom, Pennsylvania
“Best Experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2012

I have gone horseback riding a few times over the years. This was the best place I have ever been to! From the moment we pulled into the parking lot, the staff was friendly and wanting us to feel welcome, The stables were clean and the horses beautiful. The trail was great, mostly in woods, and the guides were friendly and knowledgeable. Anyone visiting the Myrtle Beach area, I highly recommend a visit!

Visited September 2012
wampeestables, Owner at Wampee Stables, responded to this review, September 27, 2012
Thank you for your comments! We are glad you had a great ride.
We hope to see you on your next visit to Myrtle Beach.
Hanover, Pennsylvania
“Great place, awesome people”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2012

I went down to Myrtle with my family on vacation. My grandmother wanted to go horseback riding so we looked up some locations. We came acroos Wampee Stamples and the voice on the other end of the phone was very warm and inviting. We were impressed from the moment we had step into the stables. They invited us to help groom the horse and get to know the crew. We then proceeded to the arena to get comfortable with our new ride. Upon coming back to the stables they had treats and drinks waiting for us which we did not anticipate. They again let us wash the horses and give them treats. It was a great exprience and a pleasure working with them. Absolutely amazing!!

Visited July 2012
wampeeguy, Owner at Wampee Stables, responded to this review, September 23, 2012
Thank you for your comments! We appreciate your review. We are glad you had a great time at the stables with your family! Hope to see you again on your next visit to Myrtle Beach.
Happy Trails.