This was a clean and nice hotel. Busy seeing it is a great location to go to Myrtle Beach. Rooms were nice, location is great, service is commendable (especially Jessica) but the one thing I think they lack is a better breakfast. This is an important meal to me and I like fruit. All they had were bananas and I thought that was unfortunate. The orange juice was also very poor. The other items were quality but if breakfast is Real important to you it could be a deal breaker, not for me but I will have to bring my own fruit next time.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express n. Myrtle Beach-Little River Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express n. Myrtle Beach-Little River Hotel Little River
- Holiday Inn Little River
- Little River Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- North Myrtle Beach Hotel, South Carolina... tucked away in the outskirts of Myrtle Beach, yet easily accessible to attractions, restaurants, theaters, entertainment, shopping, beaches and the area's best golfing, fishing and charter cruise lines. We are a short distance from several very popular golf courses in North Carolina and South Carolina. Come and enjoy southern hospitality at it's best in our award winning dining room overlooking the waterway, with amazing views of the harbour. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Holiday Inn Express N. Myrtle Beach-Little River reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.