“Good variety, good food” 4 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #84 of 175 Restaurants in Lexington
Cuisines: American
“Good variety, good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2012

I go here with my wife and 15 year old daughter about once a week. Cedar plank salmon is very tasty. Ribs are delicious. They have good pasta and as usual, chicken 50 different ways. If you have a family of picky eaters, everyone can find something they like.

Sometimes there is a bit of a wait on the weekends. In comparison of this genre of restaurant (Appleby's, Ruby Tuesday's, Chili's) I would say I like the food here the best.

Service is ok as long as they are not too busy.

• Visited May 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Lexington, South Carolina
“Food at O'Charley's”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2012

The food was very good, it was served in a timely manner and the server was very nice.

Visited May 2012
Columbia, South Carolina
“You're a restaurant. Act like a restaurant.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2012

We stopped by here for takeout one evening. Forty-five minutes later I was still in the car and my husband was still inside, waiting. The manager on duty, name of Ray, finally came to my husband (who had already complained once about the wait and had been told "Maybe we got slammed,") that they had in fact "dropped" our order. My feeling is, if you're a restaurant, the only thing you have to do is make and serve food. So why can't you DO it, and when you fail t do it, why can't you refrain from making lame excuses? If I made excuses like that on my job, I'd be unemployed. Ray did not comp our meal because as he put it, we'd already "cashed out" (I guess that means paid), but he did invite my husband to bring me back for a dine-in meal on the house. We did that and they were very gracious and the meal was good.

• Visited March 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Virginia Beach, VA
“Delicious and friendly!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2010

I don't know what more to say--the food was great, prices were very reasonable, the staff was super friendly. I only regret we don't live closer honestly! We stayed at the Hampton Inn which was very close by (the hotel was smokey).

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Good food, reasonable prices, good service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2009

Good food, reasonable prices, good service