“Awesome Atmosphere” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Columbia, South Carolina
“Awesome Atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2013

Had dinner here last night here with my husband, and we both enjoyed everything about the experience. Restaurant has a very cool vibe and style that you would usually find in bigger cities or downtown venues. We are originally from one of these such places, and it felt like a small taste of home, which may be why we liked it so much. The staff was fantastic, the food taste and overall presentation was very good. The drinks are all handmade (no pre-mix here), so while it takes a bit longer, it's totally worth the few extra minutes for a high quality cocktail. Hope this place will hang around. Lexington needs more gems like this.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“this is the best place ever and come to Lexington South Carolina for the only rooftop bar”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013 via mobile

I would come here every night if my wife would let me.this place is up and coming for the young crowd in Lexington South Carolina. I would come here all the time it has great food and great atmosphere and a rooftop bar the only one that likes the South Carolina

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
South Carolina
“Good date night spot”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013 via mobile

We have been here several times for drinks and appetizers, but just recently had dinner there. They have weekly specials such as Taco Tuesdays and ladies night on Thursdays. I've liked most everything I've had from the peach martini to the shrimp diablo tacos. All very reasonably priced. Service has always been very good, too. They are situated on the courtyard at the Shoppes at Flightdeck, so outdoor dining is available. I really like that it is locally owned and operated. I hope Lexington will support this place- don't we have enough chain restaurants? One note- not a great choice for kids as they do not have a kids menu or high chairs.

Visited September 2013
Lexington, South Carolina
“Refreshing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

Visited Arkos on a Saturday night for drinks after dinner. Had a great time talking with the owner, staff and other patrons at the bar. Sampled a few appetizers which were fantastic! Avocado martini, watermelon martini and La Negra were all delicious. Thrilled to have a new, different, more electic option in Lexington for great drinks and food. Looking forward to their rooftop bar to open next summer!

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Refreshing and fun with great food and drinks!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013 via mobile

I am a Lexington Native, however I have been known to travel to various destinations for excellent meals. I recently heard of Arkos and my cousin and I decided to go for martinis one Friday night. I was shocked at the selection: avocado martini, ginger martini, lemon mint, etc. sooo soooo good!! I've been back probably 10 times in the last 2 months... I'm obsessed. The food is to die for! Thank goodness Lexington finally has a nice place for ladies nights or even a date! I'm so sick of chain restaurants. I would encourage everyone to go and try it out! Yuka fries are great as well!!

• Visited July 2013