“Really good Southern cooking” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 10 Restaurants in Latta
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Buffet
Description: Casual, self serve buffet in a log cabin located on a pondOperating hours are Thursday, Friday, and Saturday Lunch Buffet: 11:30-2:30Dinner Buffet: 4:30-9:00Cash or Checks only - No debit or credit cards please.
Cloverdale, Virginia
“Really good Southern cooking”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2014

I am not a big fan of vegetables, most people cook them and they are bland and have little flavor. The vegetables here are tasty and I look forward to stopping in when I am passing through. Some of the best ribs I have had anywhere and an excellent cobbler.

Pawleys Island, South Carolina
“Keep Driving!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2014

Not sure where all these 5 stars are coming from... we spent $28 for 2 people and left as hungry as when we walked in! Complete grease pit!

• Visited May 2014
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
“Where genuine owners serve genuine food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2014

Lynn & Norton have southern charm oozing from their inner souls. Their barbecue oozes with lip smacking taste. Every year I bring a group from Pennsylvania through the area. Shulers has become a highlight of the tour. 'Lynns world' is always spinning in unison with Mr Norton & the special attention he gives to his customers who have become friends!

Lynchburg, Virginia
“#1 BBQ With The Real Southern Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2014

This was my first time visiting Shulers BBQ and it. was. Amazing. The friends that took me there had only been once before but were raving about how I was about to have the Best southern food I'd ever Had. I'll be honest, I was not ready for what I experienced. You explain to someone with words how good the food is at Shulers. It was like they tapped into my past and found every one of my favorite southern foods and perfected them. The Ribs were cooked perfectly with amazing texture and flavor. The BBQ was mouthwatering and oh my gosh, their homemade BBQ sauce is OUT OF THIS WORLD. so good that on my second plate, I put the sauce on EVERYTHING on my plate. Such a wise decision. If the Food wasn't enough to make the experience (It was), the staff and owners made the visit One of a kind. From conversations about how they make their mouthwatering, caramelized corn on the cob, To how they plan to expand in the future. I felt like I was part of the Family. It was the perfect southern experience. Great Food. Good Friends. and lots of laughing and eating. Its a Must for anyone who wants to try the best southern food and BBQ in SC.

Fredericksburg, Virginia
“Best BBQ In South Carolina”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2014

This was my second time coming to Shuler's BBQ and I must say the experience and food gets better every time. The people are very hospitable and always have a smile on their faces. The food is amazing! I would have to say the best food was the ribs and chicken. They have a home made sauce that is to die for and I wish I could have taken some home with me. You also have to try the caramelized corn they cook it to perfection! You wont regret coming here!

• 5 of 5 stars Food

Been to Shulers Barbecue? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Shulers Barbecue, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.