“Don't be fooled” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 19 Restaurants in Landrum
Cuisines: American
“Don't be fooled”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013 via mobile

By the size driving by this place. Even though it is smaller than most places this place is huge on flavor. I went a couple weeks ago for lunch for the first time and and was disappointed in myself for not trying it sooner. Went back last night to try the dinner and it was even better than my first visit. Not only does the food taste great they also serve large portions. My date and I split an app,entree, and a dessert and both of us were completely full when we finished. The wait staff was also great very polite and helpful.

Visited September 2013

greenville, sc
“Very nice dining experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013

Greeted by very nice owner and waiter also was top notch. Menu was interesting and food was great. We ate from the dinner menu and found the presentation and overall experience our best yet in the area.

Visited September 2013
Western NC
“A nicely different restaurant....”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2013

in the old Hungry Fox locattion...Still finding it's way, off to a great start.

Different in a good way - nicely designed menu with choices for all. Dinner (Weds - Sat) offered full dinners AND sandwiches, so priced well for all budgets. My Cuban was outstanding, the fries hot and delicious, and my husbands turkey cool and freshest ingredients. Specials were appealing, but we came in right before close so were sold out.

Nice chat with friendly owner, wait staff was excellent. Trying to work in "green" and local foods wherever possible - love that! Has added a patio area out back, inside remains casual, without much atmosphere. Who cares - when food is this good! Welcome Harvest House!

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Wonderful Restaurant!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

The food is delicious and they have a very unique menu. I have been several times and my meal is always wonderful. Friendly waitors, prompt service, and very kind, gracious owner. The prices are also very reasonable. Definately one of my favorite restaurants!

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Jacksonville, Florida
“Very Welcome Restaurant!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

This pleasant experience in Landrum has only been open since around the early part of May, 2013. We were attracted as the parking lot was jammed with cars and once we entered the patrons were saying how delicious everything was. The food was excellent - the chef utilized quite a bit of creativity. Yes, they were sandwiches, but they may have been the best we've ever tried. The Cuban was devine - we were told the hamburgers were excellent and the California was a favorite. Soups were popular - mine was a homemade tomato basil and I would order it all over again. My quiche was tasty, hot and I would order it all over again. My husband and I would return when we are in this area. Service was spectacular. Prices are in a very reasonable range for lunch.

• Visited May 2013