“HORRIBLE” 1 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Lancaster, South Carolina
“HORRIBLE”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

At one time this was my favorite place to eat. The last time I went, we had to wait over 2 hours over all. It was a table of about 8 people and they were not busy. We all received our orders at different times, the orders were all wrong, he waitress seemed confused at best. The soup was served cold, and took 20 min to get BACK heated. We had to refill our own water and tea. When we went to pay the check, it was 8 people split into 3 separate orders, it took 30 minutes to get that correctly paid. I have not been back since and it will be a long time before I go back again. HORRIBLE SERVICE!!!

• Visited January 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

East Coast, USA
“Dinner was good.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013

After a day of automobile travel I had a light meal of salad and a fried oyster appetizer. They were prepared very well and the appetizer portion size was generous. The peach cobbler was ordered and lived up to the fine standards of the other items. I would try this restaurant again.

Visited June 2013
“Wonderful...!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013 via mobile

Okay this was such a wonderful place to eat! The atmosphere was warm and inviting. The food was scrumptious too. At least what I got. It was a chicken cooked in a red wine sauce with mushrooms an tomatoes. Delicious! Not to mention the price. I couldn't believe my eyes when the bill came. It was sooooo cheap for the quality of food. I was expecting to pay at least around the ball park of Olive Garden. For a cup of soup my chicken and two ice creams my bill was only $15. Soooo good. I'll be back for sure.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Northfield, Ohio
“Friendly, attentive, good food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013

We went here on recommendation of our B&B host. Not much to look at from the outside, the the inside is beautiful. We were seated promptly and greeted by our waitress. She was very helpful with the specials of the day. I chose the grilled chicken with artichokes, my husband had the stuffed pork tenderloin. Both were perfect. I also had a salad with the best honey mustard dressing I'd ever had. When I complimented the waitress, she informed us that it was homemade. We passed on dessert, but the menu stated they were homemade and changed frequently. If we lived in the area, this would definitely be a place we would frequent.

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Wenatchee, Washington
“Charley's is wonderful!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2012

Ate at Charley's with family and friends.. Menue was very interesting with unusual selections of different foods. The food was excellent!! Highly recommend it!

• Visited March 2012