Took a long weekend trip to Charleston SC area to sight see and visit family. The hotel was right off Hwy 26 and gas stations right at hotel. Very nice hotel, clean and the breakfast was really pretty good. Staff dealing with the morning breakfast were good. There were a lot of people for the holiday weekend and they kept the food coming and were polite even to a very rude man that I pretty much told to leave due to his treatment of them. Would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy true Southern hospitality and convenient access to many key area attractions while staying at the BEST WESTERN Magnolia Inn & Suites. Ideally situated just off South Carolina's Interstate 26, this hotel features well-appointed guest rooms and suites, each fully equipped with cable satellite television with HBO® and high-speed Internet access. Begin each morning with a complimentary deluxe continental breakfast before relaxing in the outdoor swimming pool or working out in the onsite fitness center. The BEST WESTERN Magnolia Inn & Suites also features guest laundry, business services and meeting facilities. This is a pet friendly hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Best Western, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your BEST WESTERN Magnolia Inn and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Magnolia Hotel Ladson
- Best Western Plus Magnolia Inn And Suites
- Best Western Ladson
- Ladson Best Western