Very clean Hotel and very good Service. 15-20 minutes from Charleston in a bad area though.. Disappointed when we heard the pool was not in service because was outside and we travelled in December.
Not noisy at all, big rooms but very bad breakfast in a very small breakfast room: No dairy products.. A few muffins... Eggs had a weird taste.
Out of the breakfast, all the rest was good with nice people. I would not come back there though.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy true Southern hospitality and convenient access to many key area attractions while staying at the BEST WESTERN Magnolia Inn & Suites. Ideally situated just off South Carolina's Interstate 26, this hotel features well-appointed guest rooms and suites, each fully equipped with cable satellite television with HBO® and high-speed Internet access. Begin each morning with a complimentary deluxe continental breakfast before relaxing in the outdoor swimming pool or working out in the onsite fitness center. The BEST WESTERN Magnolia Inn & Suites also features guest laundry, business services and meeting facilities. This is a pet friendly hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your BEST WESTERN Magnolia Inn and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Magnolia Hotel Ladson
- Best Western Plus Magnolia Inn And Suites
- Best Western Ladson
- Ladson Best Western