The Sanctuary is a beautiful destination to escape to. Rooms and hotel dated slightly but grand and aesthetically pleasing none the less. Service impeccable other than management not being able to ensure transportation services for guests which is extremely disappointing for such remote destination. Lack of attention to guests needs and lack of follow up makes this destination not so inviting compared to others.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Near Charleston, SC, The Sanctuary at Kiawah Island Golf Resort is an oceanfront Five Star/ Five Diamond hotel and spa offering casual Southern grace, comfort and charm on one of the top eco-friendly island in the U.S. It features five golf courses including The Ocean Course, site of the 2012 PGA Championship. Tennis magazine ranks it as America's No. 3 tennis resorts and it has one of the top-ranked beaches in the country. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity and Orbitz so you can book your The Sanctuary at Kiawah Island Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sanctuary At Kiawah Island Golf Hotel Kiawah Island
- Sanctuary Hotel Kiawah Island
- The Sanctuary Kiawah Island