The Sanctuary is a great resort located on the SC coast. Very relaxing and peaceful. The only comment would be the quality of the food was lacking relative to the price. The Inn at Palemetto Bluff is another resort with similar attributes but the food is far better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Near Charleston, SC, The Sanctuary at Kiawah Island Golf Resort is an oceanfront Five Star/ Five Diamond hotel and spa offering casual Southern grace, comfort and charm on one of the top eco-friendly island in the U.S. It features five golf courses including The Ocean Course, site of the 2012 PGA Championship. Tennis magazine ranks it as America's No. 3 tennis resorts and it has one of the top-ranked beaches in the country. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Sanctuary at Kiawah Island Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sanctuary At Kiawah Island Golf Hotel Kiawah Island
- Sanctuary Hotel Kiawah Island
- The Sanctuary Kiawah Island